Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Chapter 7-The Show Must Go On



Sending Marcus home was extremely difficult to me as I really considered him to be a friend.  In fact the closer I get to these guys the more I like each and every one in different ways.  I'm finally beginning to get an understanding of why Erin left before the series was over  It was not fun nor entertaining to dissappoint someone you have grown to care about.  Every time I think I should just end the whole thing, something keeps me here.  I feel as if I left now, I would be leaving a part of me behind, a part of me that I never knew existed and I simply cannot live without.  I guess this means the show must go on.

The first one I ran into this morning was Simeon and he certainly did look yummy this morning.  I wouldn't mind frosting his cake.  Man did he just bring up the steam in here, I better go outside to cool down.


Cooling down is not exactly what happened, I guess Neal was the one who slept this morning which was perfectly fine with me.  I love to see my Superman in his undies every morning, I only wish I was the one with the xray vision.


And just when I thought things couldn't get hotter, they did.  Cody came over to talk baseball and all I could think of was him hitting a line drive and sliding into my home plate.


Heath told me all about his CD collection and he had some of the greats.  We continued to talk and found out that we had more in common than both of us knew. We both lived in Aurora Skies and he was friends with my cousin Tyrone.  No matter the outcome I knew I would always be friends with him.



Oh not again!  I seen this before on the show but I didn't know what it would feel like until it happened to me.  I guess Clayton still has not forgiven me for the large family remark.  I really didn't mean anything by it, but he was moving too fast for me. I know that sounds silly coming from me, but I'm not ready to discuss having children with him and I don't understand why he is having a hard time with this.


He seen I was upset and wanted to take me to the buffet to talk things out, but the damage was already done and I needed some time.


Before I knew it another day was behind me and it was time for me to head to my room to think about who would be going home tomorrow morning and than hitting the hay.  Neal seen that I was still upset with Clayton and he to give me a hug before saying goodnight.


I guess these guys are beginning to know me because Zack said he wanted to see the smile on my beautiful face back in the morning.  Zack is such a sweetheart.

Oh well time to figure out who is leaving now and for the first time I didn't have a problem with this decision.


Neal retains the 1st place position with 47.58126


Cody takes second place with 44.25313


Zack is in third place with 40.41875


Simeon is in 4th place with 35.35312


Ceil is in 5th place with 29.75375


Heath is in 6th with 28.99104


Clayton is in 7th place with 21.28125


Clayton was really upset at the fact that I was not ready to sit down and talk about raising a family with him.  Its not that I never want to have a husband and a family, its just that I don't want to talk about it with Clayton.  I really like Clayton and I think he is a great guy, but I know I don't feel that way about him.

During my time on this show I have realized that I have changed in many way and I am starting to think about a serious relationship with the right man.  It wasn't until today that I realized that one of them has gotten to me and the right man is in this house.  This is not just a show anymore.

12 comments:

  1. Well Chelsea is still keeping up with those naughty thoughts. :) It's great.

    Wow...she's getting that berate ignorance thing more now. :( Poor Clayton seemed to seal his fate with that one. It's nice to see the change in Chelsea. She is starting to understand that it's harder than she thought to send the guys away and actually analyze her feelings. It does sound like she's making a strong connection with someone. :) She won't be a 'fail' like Erin LOL so that's good.

    Yay Neal!!! way to maintain the lead. Going in for the hug!!! Good job! Comforting her when she's upset wins you brownie points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even when she calms down and becomes a Mom, Chelsea will still be Chelsea. Those naughty thoughts will always be in the back of her mind.

      She got that berate ignorance a lot and it really hurts the score when that happens. Because I am not making them interact they have to find a way to fix it on their own and if they don't they wind up leaving. She did make a strong connection with one of them but she likes the others and hates hurting them.

      Neal seems determined to win.

      Delete
  2. That FCC better not let their guard down just yet. Chelsea is still on the make and her thoughts prove it. LOL!

    It's great to see the change in her though. She's realizing that real feelings and hearts are involved and it's harder than she thought possible.

    Man, I thought Heath would be gone in this chapter, but Clayton did himself in with the large family bit. :( Neal is handling things VERY smoothly, as he is retaining his lead.

    Heath better get in there or he WILL be gone. Awww, that was nice what she said about always being friends with him though. No matter what, he'll be connected to the family being friends with Tyrone.

    Oh man! Poor Chelsea is getting the barate ignorance thing more. :( That would hurt anyone's feelings. Lenora had it pretty easy - well, except for having to send the guys away - on her season because everyone got on quite well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The FCC has Chelsea on their most wanted list.

      She is changing and she is seeing them as more than sex objects which is sort of surprising her. I think she will always want to be friends with all of them as she really got to care for each and every one of them.

      Yes that berate ignorance really does a number on relationships scores.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, Chelsea definitely is changing, finally finding her love on the show. I'm curious as to who she's decided is the one for her.
    This challenge is definitely something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is changing as one of them is starting to get to her. Its a fun challenge and completely different to what we are normally used to.

      Delete
  4. It's nice to see that she's starting to see them as potential mates instead of just a good time.

    That berate ignorance thing really takes a toll on the relationships!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She got caught up with the show and didn't realize that these men have feelings, now that she is on the show she knows that this is the case. She is also not looking at them as sex objects anymore.

      Oh boy does that berate ignorance take a toll on relationship scores, that is definetely playing a factor in this challenge.

      Delete
  5. I wonder which one is the right one for her... It's really nice to see her looking at them as potential husbands now. She calming down now and that's just as nice to see. More berating of ignorance poor Chelsea that is never easy to hear. But at least this elimination was easier on her. Clayton should know it's far to early to speaking about babies. Atleast Neal and Zack was there to cheer her up when she needed it. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show changed her attitude as she finds herself falling in love when she didn't expect it, so now she is calming. Oh that berating ignorance interaction, I absolutely hate it in this challenge, it always ruins everything. When Clayton decided to talk babies she knew he had to be the one to go as she knows the one she loves.

      Delete
  6. Ciel, darling, if you don't hurry up a little you won't have much time left in this show!! Still though, well done for getting this far ^^ Rainy will tease you mercilessly whether you win or not so you might as well :P

    It's really nice to see her slowly fall for someone. I really wasn't convinced that it would happen but she seems a little surprised by this as well! Damn all those accusations, they can really ruin a perfectly good relationship :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainy shouldn't tease him, he is doing a great job on the show.

      She actually is surprised by it but that is how love it, it surprises you sometimes. Yes that Berate ignorance interaction is these guys worst enemy, its ruining all the scores.

      Delete