Friday, February 23, 2018

The Immortal Gift-A.3-Turning Carissa


We are ready for another birthday this time its Aiden's.  Tomorrow it will be Ava's birthday so we will have plenty of cake in the fridge.


We invited the whole family over again lets see who decides to show up for the cake this time around.


Both Grandma's are here celebrating.  That is a start.  I think they are having trouble entering the dining room.


Devon did make it in but with the walls down we can see Caleb is either having a hard time or is frustrated with that women for some reason.  I think tomorrow we are going to try in the living room for Ava's birthday and see if that works out any better.



Aiden as a teen and his traits are Clumsy, Perceptive, Couch Potato, Dramatic


The next morning Trevor gets Ava all ready for her big day.


Before he bakes the birthday cake.  He wants to do most of the work because....


Carissa is very far in her pregnancy.  They are both hoping that the baby will wait until after the party or at least the birthday cake to come.


Aiden was no help at all as he spent the morning giving a presentation to nobody.


The whole family was invited and I put the cake in the living room as I had planned to but......


Guess where we are going, the hospital.  I missed the picture of them walking out of the hospital with the infant but it was a girl and they named her Ashley.  Her traits were loner and good.  She was born a vampire so she is not eligible to be the heir.  After this Carissa is going to be turned into a vampire so if they have more children which could happen as I have autonomous risky set up, their children will be vampires and not eligible for heir.  Right now its a contest between Aiden and Ava for heir.


By the time they arrived back home and put Ashley to bed most of the family went home with the exception of Caleb and Cal who is playing the guitar.


As she blows out the candles Caleb moves over to the piano.



Ava turned out pretty but these are her traits: Hot Headed, Eccentric and Evil. It's so hard to believe that such a sweet little girl is hot headed and Evil.  It says a lot when eccentric is your best trait.



I didn't get a picture of Ashley from the hospital so here she is with Carissa. She was born a vampire with the loner and good traits.


Today is Sunday and its the first day of summer.   We don't have any more birthdays until tomorrow and there is no festival to attend.  I never understood why Sunday would be the day without the festival especially when the kids are off for school.  Had their been a festival today I would have called for a baby sitter for Ashley and sent them on a family outing.

Well Carissa and Ava decided to have some fun on their own so they decided to play a game of catch.



Later on I did have to send her over to the garden which is the first skill she is supposed to be concentrating on.  There is a community garden in this town and most likely I will send Carissa there after Ashley knows her toddler skills.


 Trevor's first skill is logic but he also wants to be best friends with Aiden so I sent them to play chess together.  I do have to say I love that immortal ltr for vampires.  Both Aiden and Trevor had nice looking tans after playing chess all day.



Third child is born and Carissa's birthday is even closer now.  Its time for Carissa to become a vampire.  Why he went for the wrist instead of the neck I don't know and they were in romantic moods at the time.


The rain has been crazy during this summer.  Carissa has a garden skill to master along with all the skill challenges and its always raining.  I had no choice I sent her out anyway to garden and the poor girl gets hit by lightening.  Carissa is not having a good week she is slowly turning into a vampire and now this.


Pods are only Pods for 2 days in my game so guess what its time for another birthday.  Ok Ashley lets see you age up now.


Ok lets see who showed up.  Aiden, Ava, Trevor and that lady who comes to all the parties and I don't remember her name.  The whole family was invited as usual but I can't find them.  I am hearing the woohoo music.  I haven't seen Caleb or Hope even arrive.  Spencer is on the piano so its not him and Candace.  I found out later on it was Cal and Erin.

Ok back to the birthday.



Ashley as a toddler.  Well I won't be Trying for Baby on Trevor and Carissa but that doesn't mean they won't have anymore.  We just will have to see.



It's time for the prom.  I was hoping that Aiden would get a romantic interest at the prom but alas the prom king doesn't have a queen at the moment.  I'm sure some girl will eventually find him but I was hoping to see a prospective spouse. Depending on how the romantic interest looks might be a factor in choosing an heir.



Oh boy it seems like there are two sims who are happy I installed woohooer.  Baby #5 is on the way....


along with baby 6.   At this rate I'm going to start to run out of names beginning with A.


The twins are both girls and they have been named Allison and Alessandra.



The one thing I love about this save file is that there are always family members to invite to birthdays and they always come to celebrate all the time.  This isn't a story file but its just a nice reminder to see all of them around.



Happy Birthday Ashley!

You might be wondering why everyone was just watching and not blowing horns and celebrating.


It was because Erin and Cal were rocking this party.


Its party time again literally the next day after Ashley's birthday it was time for the twins to age up.



Allison went first.


Yes the entire family is over and this is how Carissa dresses.  Considering at this very moment the woohoo jingle is playing and her parents are in her bed doing it this should be no surprise.





And this is Alessandra


Family updates around the town:


That is Ryan's wife or shall I say ex wife.  I checked the family tree Ryan is no longer married to her.


Maybe this is the reason Ryan and Virginia divorced?


It looks like Carissa is getting a baby brother or sister pretty soon.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha the woo-hooer mod is fun. Too funny Carissa's parents ran off to get busy while at the party. Congrats to them. Have you decided who will be heir yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woohooer mod is on overtime in my game between this save and my perfect genetics save. Oh well its ok as I love taking care of babies in game.

      Nope haven't decided on an heir yet but it is between Aiden and Ava.

      Delete