Saturday, July 13, 2024

What happened in My Sim Game up to July 13th 2024-An Infant, A Drifter and Monty not going to University

 


This week I played both the Sims 4 and the Sims 2.  I'll start with the Sims 4.  In the Master Simmer Challenge Bristol aged into an infant.  He is a sensitive infant just like his sister and Gassy.  His Sister was a happy spitter instead of gassy.  I already know this means he will be an angry awaker.  

Athena does get upset that her parents and Erica the Nanny shows attention to her sibling.  She already has most of her toddler milestone and all of her skills.  This weekend I'm going to try and have her make the first childhood friend milestone but not sure where I can find her find some toddlers in town.  I'm hoping a trip to the park will do the trick.

As for the parents London has her two excellent children books finished.  I actually finished more excellent books before this but I wasn't keeping track of them.  I decided she should start fresh.  She also has one of her motivational excellent books finished and a bestselling Romance Book titled "How to win a prince"

Duane has 7 out of his 20 friends.  Surprisingly the game is counting London, Athena and Bristol as friends.  For now I am keeping them but it does feel a bit cheaty to me.  He has 4 of the 20 Articles written and I am not having him write an article about London.  However, when he takes Athena to the park, I will have him interview people and look for some more friends.  He does have Mortimer Goth on his relationship and I would like him to write an article on Morty.


The Drifter Challenge Reboot


I decided to start another Drifter challenge because that challenge helps me build up my horrible building skills.  So I started with the sim I started with before in Diary of a Drifter and we will see what happens this time to Darleen Holden.  Will have Pictures next time around.


The Sims 2


Uberhood

In sims 2, I am playing a rotational Uberhood.  I never really enjoyed playing rotational but now I am starting to enjoy it.  I'm having trouble getting pictures out of sims 2 but I'm hoping to figure it out soon.

An uberhood mixes all the neighborhoods together.  Pleasantville is my main neighborhood and all the other are shopping districts and they make all one big neighborhood.  I started playing this way before blogging so I'll update you on Pleasantville when I get back there as I finished their round.  In Veronaville I did finish The Capp house but I am using ACR as a mod and Juliet called Romeo over for a booty call at the same time Hermia called over Puck Summerdream for a booty calls.  Both couples were fighting over Consorts bed while Consort was in his bathroom taking a bath.  Romeo and Juliet were the couple to get to woohoo.  I didn't know that ACR was set for teen pregnancy so I do hope she is not pregnant.  I didn't want to play the game with teen pregnancy but now that there is a mistake in settings I decided to go for it.  I still don't know how Consort didn't realize what was happening.

At the Monty house I didn't get much but something important did happen.  I thought the game was paused and I was away from the computer.  Mercutio aged up and didn't go to University as planned.  He even had the wish to go to university locked in.  I tried not saving and exiting but for some reason that didn't work.  I'm going to go with it.  His ltw is the sell 2000 harvestable and I think I'm going with it.  I might even have Mercutio open a grocery store.  I will have to get him married so gonna see who is available.  Hermia is more into Puck Summerdream but we will see what develops.

I did finish the Summerdream house.  Bottom aged into a teen.  I need to get a picture of her next time around I hope. By the time their round comes up again I should have this picture thing worked out.  

I do have a mod in the game which gives me Random Occurance Scenario's  This mod comes up with little situations that pop up and your sims need to do.  Some are good and some are bad.  The Blind Date scenario Popped up for Puck which means he must go on 4 blind dates through the Matchmaker in a row.  He did 2 of them.  The first girl the matchmaker sent him was Violet Jocque from Desiderata Valley and the second was Nicole Thompson who is a MPC.  We will see who the next two are.


That is all the news from my sim game for now.  See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment