Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Alphabet Supremacy Legacy Chapter 1-Down with Jellyfish!


Meet Trevor McIntyre and his son Aiden, well I am sure that many of you who are following a Race Against Time are already familiar with him but for those of your who are not I will give you a brief introduction.  His parents are Caleb and Hope McIntyre who met on The One a show based upon the Bachelor.  Hope was born in my fellow GSer, Jazen 's game and Hope has become a very important part of my GS family.  Trevor's parents will always be on my favorite couple list and they have the honor of being the first non heir couple to make it there.  With Trevor being the first child born in their marriage I wanted to do something with him and his wife who is also special to me.


Meet Carissa Trevor's wife, she also has parents that are very special to me but mainly due to her mother.  I remember when I was in CAS and I had to make a spouse for one of my secondary characters Spencer Kincaid.  I had decided on a pretty red head and it had occured to me that GS creator Vuneca mentioned that one of her beloved character Candace could use some love.  I asked Vuneca if Candace who is a lovely red head would be available for Spencer and to my delight she did agree.  I'm very fortunate for this because for the first time SP did something I never expected it too.


SP actually got something right for a change!  On their own Trevor and Carissa found their way to each other which makes them even more special to me on their own, so due to this they get their own save file and their own challenge. The problem was I had a difficult time deciding on a challenge for them.  I wanted to do an alphabetcy with them but I needed more.  When I wrote up the rules for a new challenge I knew these two couldn't do that challenge as written due to the fact that they already had a little bundle of joy in their life but I decided I could put aspects of both challenges together and come up with a happy medium which I did.



This will be commentary of the combination of two different challenges an Alphabetcy Legacy and The Quest for Supremacy Challenge.  Trevor is immortal and he will turn Carissa into a vampire after three children have been born and they will max every single skill in game and stay with the family all the way from A-Z. Whatever skill Trevor and Carissa are working on their children from that generation must work on the same.  Our founders will also read every book in game, learn all recipes, earn every degree offered at university, visit all World Adventure Locations, own all types of pets at least once and maintain a loving and close family.

Trevor is in Law Enforcement and his skill for the A Generation will be logic, Carissa is in the science field so her skill will be gardening.  All of the A generation children must learn Logic and Gardening before they move out.  The heir and his spouse must max both skills and skill challenges along with the founders.

I decided that no vampires will ever become heirs so Aiden will most likely be our heir.  If there is another human child born this generation I will take a poll for the heir.


You might be thinking that Trevor is teaching Aiden to talk as it certainly looks that way but he isn't.  Trevor is just telling Aiden the birthday gift he can expect from Pops on his 16th birthday.


You would think that if your mother was a celebrity you wouldn't have to impress her but that is not true in the Sims.  Here is Carissa attempting to Impress the celebrity.

Damn I just realized something Carissa is proper, damn usless trait SP gave her. I guess I have to live with it for a while :(


Of course she needs to impress her father too, its not enough that they are family but they have to impress them too.

Just to let everyone know Candace and Spencer are being given Age Freeze and will be living in the town with the family.  They will be the only relatives that have it as the rest of the family in town (Caleb, Hope, Erin and Cal) are all vampires and will be living forever.  The main reason for this is I can't bear to lose Candace again and due to the fact this is on my "Just for Fun" blog that is the only reason I need to make her immortal.  Spencer gets the honor due to marriage.

Candace had already aged as an adult and I decided since the Kincaids will be playing the Grandparent role here I would keep them older.  Spencer had 3 days to age up so before he used Age Freeze I triggered Age Transition so both of the Kincaids are in the same Age Stage.


The last member of the Kincaid family is Devon, being a teen he was still in the Kincaid household and he made the trip to Roaring Heights until his brother Alvaro who we will say is still living in Aurora Skies.  Let us get a better look at Devon, who probably needs a bit of a make over.


Devon does look a lot like his father with dark hair and he is a werewolf.  Devon will not become immortal.


While Carissa is getting reacquainted with her family Trevor is on baby duty. Aiden seems to be enjoying his time with Dad and is enjoying his bath.


Time for a game of hide and seek.  Father and son are truly spending some quality time together.


Time to put "Stretch" to bed.


Trevor is off to work and as we see he is following in his father's footsteps. Caleb must be very proud.


Today is Mommy's day with Aiden and they start off with potty training.


Looks like Grandma wants to get in on the fun as she has stopped by for a visit.


While Mommy and Grandma are having a nice chat Aiden is playing with his best friend Aria.


Trevor was just promoted to Patrol Officer!


And it looks like they found a way to celebrate.  I decided that they would only be directed to risky woohoo through out the entire challenge.




This one is a first for me.  I usually get the glitch where the toddler was behind the peg box or xylophone never too far away.


Now that is the glitch I am used to!


Birthday time!


And the whole family is here to celebrate.


Here comes the sparkles.


Off to the mirror!


Now that is much better.


I think Ryan came a little late to the party.


Ok Ryan you can stop now the party is over.  Ryan started celebrating after everyone finished their cake.






In the Supremacy Challenge the couple does need to go to University so we are going to say that  Caleb and Hope moved in to watch Aiden while Trevor and Carissa work on their degrees.


Carissa the mooch grabs some freebies.  Another useless trait!


This always happens when my sims live in the dorms.


Trevor is brave like his Dad so he will handle the fire.

You might ask where Carissa is?  You see she rolled a want to go bowling which I did decide to send her there the problem is.......


I don't think those are regulation shoes for bowling.


Carissa this is what happens when you bowl in high heels and an evening gown.


Carissa rolled a want to do a protest, but what are we protesting?


Jellyfish!  We hate those spineless creatures!  They serve no purpose in the world but proper mooches do!


Trevor helps out his wife.  Well she threatened to throw him out of the bedroom if he didn't.

 Down with Jellyfish!  We hate Jellyfish!


It looks like Mugsy hates Jellyfish too.

Ok lets see the exam scores from the first semester:







Well that is all for now, we will finish up university next time around and get back home to Aiden.

4 comments:

  1. Aww a cute family. So you are tackling 2 of the supreme challenges. Good luck, one seems like a lot. I'm sure Hope and Caleb are enjoying being grandparents and loved Aiden telling him about Pops. He's right, Davis will be sending over a car soon as he hits 16. LOL

    I can't believe the game made her impress her parents. That's nuts. I thought the family relation let them skip that. Looks like both Trevor and Carissa are doing well in uni.

    looking forward to the next update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am attempting two but this challenge will end when Generation Z is born and we will see how many skills both Trevor and Carissa can manage by that time. I'm thinking all because going through the Alphabet will take a while.

      When I seen that Car pop up when Trevor was teaching him to talk I laughed because we know that is the 16th birthday gift.

      I couldn't believe that she had to impress her parents too family relationships should be excluded from the celebrity system. They should graduate University next time around and get back to working on their skills.

      Delete
  2. Hey it's Shafer here I'm on the Kindle so bare with me. Sorry I haven't commented in so long life has been hectic. Just thought I'd see how Trevor and Carissa are doing. Little Aiden is adorable : ). But I'd suspected as much with two great looking parents. Haha bowling in a formal ware. But hey nothing wrong with looking classy! But high heels ouch. Nice start to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok I understand that life does get hectic so please feel free to comment whenever you like. Thank you so much on Aiden and I can't wait to see how he grows up. I had a real life when I seen her bowling in the formal ware but I decided to get rid of that Proper trait as it won't help her in this challenge at all. Its something I would never do but she had so many useless traits. She did look Classy though.

      Delete