Tuesday, October 30, 2018

So what happened in my game until 10/30/18

As I said in the previous post I am changing the format in of this blog to be more of a journal of what happened in some of my challenges.  My two stories "A Race Against Time" and "Romance on the Horizon" will stay the same as stories and I am actually hoping this change with the just for fun updates will give me more time to devote to my story updates.  On this blog I will be keeping track of these challenges:


  • "Ultimately Eddie" which is The Ultimate Sim Challenge with Eddie Landgraab
  • "Perfect Genie-alogy" which is The Perfect Genetics Challenge with Catalina Su
  • "The Immortal Gift" which is the Supremacy Challenge with Trevor and Carissa McIntyre
  • The Alphabetcy and Wishacy challenge with either Aiden or Ava McIntyre which is to be named later

With this change I will be keeping strictly to the rules of each challenge as written on the challenge.  I will also be updating the games that I have played which may not be the same each time.  Right now most of my game play of the above mentioned has be Eddie's file but I am searching for a better house for Catalina and I have some game play in that one also.  I also decided to try and get complete family photos from the festival lots as much as I can.



Ultimately Eddie Update Season 1-Sunset Valley


The last time I updates the twins were babies but now they have grown up.



This is why I have to keep better notes, they are twins and I don't remember which one is which on the child photos.  Usually I spend time skilling the kids in toy oven and blocks but I spent very little time with them because I was working with Eddie on his collection journals which still are not complete.


This one is Maggie, her traits are Neurotic, Brooding, Easily Impressed and Friendly


This one is Bernadette and her traits are Virtuoso, Perceptive, Heavy Sleeper and Cat Person.

According to the rules I have to play all sims that are moved or born into the family their whole life span.  I also to do their ltw's 

Now for Cheri, she will not be getting hers as her ltw is Heartbreaker.  I decided on the spouses if their ltw interferes with Eddie in any kind of way I'm not going to be doing it but I will make sure they max out their career which Cheri maxed out the education career or I will change their ltw with ltr points.

As for the girls and any future children brought into the house, I must choose a ltw from the selections on their YA birthday and work on it.  

The only ltw's that are not allowed to be done by anyone but Eddie are the World Adventure Exploring Tombs ltw.  That will be done by Eddie in the last season of this challenge.  Somehow staying away from those ltw's will not be difficult for me.

As of right now Eddie still needs to finish the business career (Level 9) and he has to max the book store part time career next  along with social networking, charisma and alchemy skill challenges to finish.  The collection hunter really set us back a bit but I'm sure he will finish before we finish in Sunset Valley.


One thing I like to do at the festival is have all my family members do the hot dog or pie eating contest especially if they are low on hunger.  This will max out their hunger bar while getting us a perfect group serving of food and some festival tickets.  I know he isn't at the table yet but Eddie did join eventually.  However something happened when the contest started.


Did you ever wonder what would happen if a sims birthday arrived right in the middle of a hot dog eating contest?  If you are like me you probably are saying no I never did however we are finding out whether we wanted to or not.  

Cheri's elder birthday happened during the contest which stops the entire thing. She stopped, the other contestants stopped and even the hot dogs disappeared off the table.



Here is Cheri as an elder.  According the the rules I can't freeze or roll back her age.  No one's age is allowed to be rolled back but Eddie's.  He is supposed to find a new wife in each season.  I know that this means all of these sims are going to die off but there will be a surprise ending.

Perfect Genie-alogy Generation 2

I'm still searching for the perfect house for them but I do think I need to go over the household.  The heir will be the first child that is a Genie, has green skin, green eyes and blue hair just like Catalina.


Catalina Su

Athletic, Family Oriented, Disciplined, Hopeless Romantic, Loves the Outdoors, Sailor and Friendly.

Her ltw of Physical Perfection is completed.


Zhan Su

Good Sense of Humor, Brave, Good, Charismatic, Athletic, 

ltw Seaside Savior


Daniel Su

Loves the Outdoors and Artistis

Genetic match 2 out of 4 Genie and Skin


Charlotte Su

Artistic and Disciplined

Genetic Match 2 out of 4 Genie and Hair.

No Perfect Genetic Heir but thanks to Risky Woohoo, Catalina is pregnant again.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the updates! And this is a way easier way to give the deets and not bog yourself down tying for a story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this is a much easier way to do this. These games are supposed to be for fun and not really too much work but I still want a record of what happened. This seems to be the best way.

      Delete