Friday, July 5, 2019

What happened in my game on July 4th 2019

I played a bit of World Adventures and I'm now finished with China and France.  I need to return back to Lucky Palms for our two-day layover and we will be heading to Egypt to finish up the tombs.  For the first time I actually finished that ltw and it wasn't as hard as I thought.  My WA sim will become my new Going Solo Sim, so I will be looking for a baby daddy soon.  I will probably look for one in Egypt.  No story attached to that just playing by the rules and it will be updated here.

I was planning on spending the weekend finishing World Adventures but plans changed.  I couldn't wait to start this new challenge and because it should be a quick one.


The Running Sim Challenge

Shouldn't be starting a new challenge while I'm so behind on my stories but this is a short fun challenge that caught my eye created by Llandros.  I am especially attracted to the randomness with this challenge. It just looked like so much fun I couldn't wait to try it.

My sim in this challenge is a criminal she hacks computers for a living.  This means that all money earned by this sim must come from computer hacking.  The sim is only allowed to hack for at least 5 hours at night and when that sim gets the "Crime doesn't Pay" notice it is time to move onto the next town and change identity.  The sim will have 4 sim hours to get back to their safe house, leave the broken computer and all other items in the house (Nothing in the sims inventory or family inventory) clean the safe house and get out.  Once the sim gets to the next destination they must change their looks and names.  After all the cities have been visited we will see how much money has been earned to determine if the sim wins the challenge.

I will be following these rules.  I will be using all my cities loaded in game including 2 custom worlds and Adventure Land.  This means I need to add 18,056 for each extra town so in order to complete the challenge I must finish with 379,168 in funds.

The first thing I needed to do is find out which town I will be starting in so I went into random.org and randomized a list.  This is what I came up with for the first town.


This means I start in Sunset Valley but this is not the town lineup.  I will be randomizing again when it is time for my sim to move.  I will just remove Sunset Valley from the list.

Now that I know where my sim will be living time to meet my running sim.  First I have to roll for the gender so back to random.org to help again. 


Odd numbers for Male and Even for Females so my sim will be a female.


I hit randomize for the sim but I was able to change her looks.  Every time she moves her looks will change too. 

Now she needs a name which must be randomized too.  The first name that popped up was Shayla Leach which sounds perfect for a thief so I'm keeping this identity for Sunset Valley.

Traits must be randomized too.  I have to keep randomizing until I hit computer whiz whatever else rolls up with computer whiz we also keep no matter how good or bad.



Neat and Night Owl should help me but that Social Butterfly will hurt I'm afraid.


I moved her into the Pre Fabulous in Sunset Valley.  Now to get her set up.  The first thing I did was sell the Flamingos and Parking Space.  I love the Flamingos but we needed the money to buy the laptop computer.  We still didn't have enough to buy the computer but after selling the University bucket, Camera in Inventory, Back to the Future Portal and a table top phone in the house we had enough for the laptop and $1,000 simoleans to spare.


She isn't allowed to own a car only a bike and I decided this was the perfect opportunity to use these Katy Perry Items as this bike will not be going with us to the next town.  This bike seems perfect for Berry Sims.


I almost forgot I have added an extra level of difficulty for this challenge and all my challenges.  I never liked the idea of buying food out of the refrigerator so we either have to go grocery shopping or grow our own food.  I guess this means she will have to clean out the refrigerator before over to the next town too.


Making some food to stock up the refrigerator.  Autumn salad only requires lettuce, where did the other vegetables come from?


Week 1 Day 2: We hacked at the Wellness Gym and earned $355.  I decided to check her hidden hacking skill with MC and she is now level 2 in hacking.

So far we have hacked $355


Week 1 Day 3: We decided to hack at the Fire station and she earned $767.
She is now level 3 in hacking and has earned a total of $1,122 from hacking.


Week 1 Day 4: Maywood Glen is the location for the night and she earned $739.  She is now a level 4 in hacking and has earned a total of $1,861.

That is all for today we will continue this tomorrow.






4 comments:

  1. Interesting. Is this a newly created challenge or an older one you came across? Looking forward to what's next for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A newly created challenge which is quick and a lot of fun. I've been laughing like crazy with it. The randomness of the challenge makes it all the more interesting as you never know what will happen next.

      Delete
  2. เกมpg slot สล็อตออนไลน์ ได้เก็บรวบรวม เกมส์ทั้งผองแล้วก็ปากทางเข้าทดสอบเล่น เกมส์ รูป แบบ PGSLOT ไม่ว่า จะ เป็น ของแล้วก็แสดงตัวอย่างขอเกมส์ สล็อตออนไลน์แตกง่ายสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  3. panama888 ที่สนใจเกี่ยวกับ pg macau88 นั้นมีสิ่งต่างๆ อยู่มากมาย เรามาดูกันครับว่ามีอะไรบ้างใน PG SLOT นี้

    ReplyDelete