Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Running Sim-A Toadified Finale

The next town that our cyber criminal will visit is........

Riverview!


Meet Airabela Velazquez and this is her finale identity.  I know we still haven't visited Monte Vista, Midnight Hallow, Legacy Island 3, Moonlight Falls, Roaring Height, and Hidden Springs (Isla Paridiso shouldn't have been on the above list we went there) and we are not going to.  I didn't expect it to end this way but I do have to say the ending is funny.

The first thing Airabela wanted to do was make an invigorating potion so she bought wolfbane at the elixir consignment store and started making the potion but she failed and I had no idea that the alchemy station could turn her into this:


I always seem to be learning new things about this game and today I learned a couple of new things like this:


They can eat flies in toad form and it fills their hunger bar.  Oh well I went with it!  Free Food!

I needed to find red valerian and mandrake to make a cure elixir and I couldn't get the mandrake in time and the elixir shop didn't have cure elixir in stock.  On day 3 she was spiked and I couldn't get the potion and I couldn't save her to the bin during the 4 hour time limit for running.

That means:


Go to Jail, Go Directly to Jail.  Do Not Pass Go and Do Not Collect $200!

Here are the final stats for the challenge:




Length of Stay-2 days (Includes first day of no hacking)
Amount of Money Hacked-$6,390
Most Money Earned in One Day-Day 2 ($3,600)
Hacking Level-10


Challenge Totals


Longest Length of Stay: Dragon Valley 9 days (Includes first day of no hacking)
Amount of Money Hacked: $115,930
Most Money Earned in One Day: Lunar Lakes Day 2 ($4,030)
Aliases-Shayla Leach, Teagen Duffy, April Barnett, Missy Luna, Kat Hurst, Tracy Day, Joni Sampson, Miley Mc Coy, Alice Bullock, Michaela Crane, Kiera Lester, Katherine Trent, Eva Alvardo, Jasmine Simmons




2 comments:

  1. I don't understand. Did she lose because she was stuck as a frog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete