Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Author's Note: Re: Raven's Nest

As of today Raven's Nest will no longer be on my just for fun blog as that challenge is one that I play and update often.  I moved Raven, Mac and all of the rest of the kiddies to their own blog and I will continue to update them there.
Here is a link to Raven's New Home.

Raven's Nest: A 100 Baby Challenge

This blog will still have updates for the Perfect Genetic Challenge with Chelsea, Neal and Catalina, Trevor and Carissa's Alphabetcy and Quest for Supremacy which will now be called "The Immortal Gift"  and The Hunger Games.

The Hunger Games should be finished in approximately 10 more updates as its not meant to be a long challenge.  As of now I only have 17 sims left in that files and they are dropping like flies.  When this is finished I will restart my Perfect Genetic Challenge which I decided to make a little more challenging by only marrying berry sims into the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment