Monday, August 1, 2016

Trevor and Carissa Supremacy and Alphabetcy Part 2

I am making changes to this challenge I'm looking to change the name of it.  I think its best to call all of this that you are seeing now as a prequel to what is coming next.  This will be a combination of The Quest of Supremacy Challenge which will be done by Carissa and Trevor.  Once their heir is ready to take over they will be off traveling the sim world while tackling all the skills and skill challenges.  Their heir will be the "A" generation of an Alphabetcy and because I wanted to do a little more that just a legacy with them I will follow some of the wishacy rules. This will basically be a commentary with the game running the life of this family.  

When we last left Trevor and Carissa were in university while their son Aiden was at home with Grandma Hope and Grandpa Caleb.


I haven't opened this game in a while and when I did I noticed something was wrong with Carissa's hair.  I'm not sure what happened but I thought this was the perfect opportunity to give her a makeover.  She has new hair and an everyday outfit but I kept the rest.

I also gave her new traits as her old ones which were game generatored were horrible.  If I'm going to use Trevor and Carissa for the Supremacy Challenge I figure they would need good traits to work with.  Trevor was lucky enough to get good traits from the game but Carissa was not as lucky.  Traits like daredevil, mooch and proper will not help her while trying to complete skill challenges. Carissa's traits are now Genius, Brave (the game gave her at least two useful traits) Bookworm, Green Thumb and Charismatic (those replaced the useless traits)


Gotta love life in the dorm.

Carissa-"Hey Guys would you mind keeping it down I'm trying to study here."


I had to see who was fighting and this is what I found.  Jacob kicked Riley's ass. Oh that is very gentlemanly of you Jacob.  I guess chivalry really is dead.

Not much else happened that week at university basically because I decided to fast forward through it.  So here are the grades when they came in.



Carissa graduated with a B.  I'm not sure why a B as she was always studying. She had enough credits to graduate with only visiting university one time but Trevor has to come back for 6 freaking credits.  As soon as they got home I sent Trevor straight back to University.




I fast forward that additional week for Trevor and he graduated with an A.  I sent him back home and what is the first thing him and his wife do........


Risky woohoo!  They queued it up on their own.  Usually if I catch autonomous Risky woohoo I X it out but I didn't with them.  I don't intend for them to follow wishacy rules but I do want each generation to have at least 3 children to have as heirs.

I also decided that the alphabetcy heir of this legacy will not be a vampire but I do want Trevor to turn Carissa at some point.   If Trevor and Carissa's next two children are vampires Aiden will be the heir.  If they have a human heir I will have a poll to decide who the Alphabetcy heir will be. I don't want Carissa to be too old when she is turned and as of now she only has 17 days until adult so they need to have children. I decided that all children in both parts of this challenge will be conceived by autonomous risky woohoo.


While they are woohooing for some reason the maid is still here and she is the one their child asked to read him a bedtime story.

btw-Carissa is not pregnant.


I already regret taking that creepy doll out of his inventory so we are making this creepy thing real ASAP.


Trevor's first chosen skill is logic so I decided to have him work on his potions.  Aiden is going to need an Imaginary Friend Metamorphium and Carissa is going to need to use Young Again before he turns her into a vamp.


Now I remember why I never take these dolls out of inventory.  Besides the fact that they are a creepy stalkers they cause all trouble in the house.  Carissa can't come into the room because the stupid doll is blocking her way.

btw-Sorry for the walls being down.  This is turning out to be too small of a house to take pictures in.  I'm going to get them a new house that will last 26 generations that is not as annoying as this one.  The house is not glitched at all like my house in Going Solo, the rooms are just too small and they will need more room if every generation will have 3 children each generation.


It looks like one of the risky woohoos might have worked.


Officer Trevor is hard at work questioning all the townies and writing his reports. I forget who this is but I wonder was she originally from Aurora Skies since she is wearing gloves.


Baby #2 is officially on the way.  Carissa wants a girl and Trevor wants a boy. One of them is going to be happy or maybe both if she has twins.


I'm playing the children by wishacy rules as that will be their part in this challenge.  Aiden wanted to discover potions as he had three wishes for potions so that is exactly what he is doing.  Aiden must tired of that stupid doll following him around too and if his father can't discover the potion than he will.


Then again maybe he isn't tired of that stalker doll following him around.


Whatever townie family moves into this house they are going to be happy. Carissa needs handiness for her job so while she is home she is upgrading as many items as she can.


There is that walk.  It won't be long now before we have a little baby in the house.


Trevor is not having much luck with the potions.  Oh well back to the drawing board.


The baby is coming and Trevor is having a paniac attack like every other male in this game.


However I have to give Trevor credit as this is the first time in all my years of playing the game have a seen a husband or anyone else who is not in labor actually be in the drivers seat on the way to the hospital.  I remember his mother driving while his father was in the passenger seat when he was being born.  I really wish the lighting was better and I could have gotten a better shot of this.


Carissa got her wish and that had a baby girl who was named Ava.  She is also a human so now Aiden has some competition for the title of heir.


She is still a pod in game but I brought her into CAS to get a better look at her.  I can already tell she is a nice mix of parents.  She is already trying very hard for the title of heir as she spun Evil and Eccentric as traits.  I wonder want kind of wants this one is going to roll for the wishacy.

2 comments:

  1. the family is growing nicely. I don't know why poor Carissa didn't get an A, but at least she only had to go once.

    Wow, I can't believe Trevor did the driving!!! I have never seen that in all my years of playing either, it's always the one in labor that drives to the hospital.

    Congrats on baby Ava. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still cannot figure out why she didn't get an A either. Maybe it was because of her bad traits but I can't be sure. One thing I learned about University the more skills they have the less time they have to spend at university. It's nice when you only have to send them there once.

      I still cannot believe it myself that finally one sim couple got it right. I'm wondering if it was because it was the police car or maybe because the only car in their inventory was in Trevor's. I'll try out those theories with Raven and Mac.

      Thanks on Ava. So far only human children :)

      Delete