Sunday, August 21, 2016

Author's Note RE:The Hunger Games

My Hunger Games Challenge is nearing an end.  Tomorrow Chapter 10 will be posted which will be titled "And than there were two" and either Tuesday or Wednesday Chapter 11 which will be titled "The Finale" will be posted.  As of now we do not have a winner but those last two are really being put through hell and they are both fighting strong until the end for one of them.

This challenge was fun at first to see the sims competing against each other but it is something I will never do again.  I'm not a big fan of killing sims and in this challenge 22 of them have died on me.  Every night I have way too many ghost haunting the house and even my daughter starts to yell not another one when the ghost music comes on.  My daughter also has problems listening to all these people cry constantly because they are always mourning.  Its has gotten to the point where she leaves the room when I play this challenge and I can't blame her because I've had enough of it myself.  This is not a challenge I would reccommend to anyone unless you have fun making your sims suffer.  I only used the bad guys from Going Solo stories so they deserved a little suffering but I will never do this again.

My Perfect Genetics Challenge with Chelsea, Neal and Catalina will be taking the place of Hunger Games in my rotation so look for the return of them.  I will be revamping my rules and I'm only marrying in berry sims.  I'm still looking for a name for the Perfect Genetic Challenge.  Hopefully by the end of the week they should return along with an update from Raven's Nest and A Race Against Time.

Thank you all for reading as your support means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment