Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Perfect Genie-Alogy-Chapter 2-Picture This or Not

Author's Note-My Perfect Genetics Challenge is now officially off of hiatus.  I have made a new page for this story as I had it listed under the bachelorette challenge which was completed a long time ago.  This challenge has its own page and will now be known as Perfect Genie-Alogy.  Please use this link to visit the home page for more information on this challenge.

The family has also moved into a new house that I downloaded off the exchange. I would like to provide a link to the house and give the creator full credit.

The house is called Coastal Luxury and it was creating by romagi1.

Some important pictures were lost due to town and computer changes.

Ok back to our family.  


I guess I don't have to tell you who has been autonomously risky woohooing.


It's a boy and this one has green skin too.  Catalina is our heir but we will find out if this little guy happens to be one too.


Chelsea playing with her little boy, you can almost see how much she adores him but right after this.....





I was ready to call the social worker on her.  Excitable sims should not have babies.


Chelsea just completed her ltw so now all we need is for Neal to complete his.





We are almost ready for generation 2 as Catalina is blowing out the candles on her birthday cake and Mom and Dad are there to cheer her on.



Teenage Catalina after her make over.  Well at least that is what she looks like here when we make the move to Barnacle Bay she gets another look due to missing custom content.


Looks like the 10% chance on Risky Woohoo worked.  However considering how much those two are at it autonomously this shouldn't surprise me.  We do have an heir but I still wonder if we will get a second perfect genetic heir.


This is actually the 1st picture in Barnacle Bay.  There were some pictures that were lost during the transfer so you will have to forgive me on this.  Catalina looks like she either likes her new house or the mascot that came to greet them.


We lost Jacob's birthday pictures but this is how he aged up.  Little Jacob does have the right skin and eye color and looks a lot like his father, but the hair color is wrong and he is warlock.


As the family moves in Chelsea gives birth to another baby boy.  This one was named Marlon and he has a yellow aura around his picture.  He was born a warlock so he wouldn't be a perfect genetic heir.


This house is going to be busy with a pod, toddler and two creepy dolls that look like they are ice skating around the cribs.


More lost pictures due to a computer change but after this we now have the situation under control.  Marlon aged up without a birthday cake.  As I was trying to get used to the new town and the new house time slipped away from me.


Marlon is the first mix of his parents.  Catalina and Jacob look just like their father but Marlon has some of his mother in him.  He does however have his father's skin tone and eyes but his mother's hair.


We can't have any more mishaps so we get right on with toddler training.  Jacob already know how the potty, walk and talk so he needs the books, xylophone and peg box.  Catalina is teaching Marlon how to talk.


Now why in the world would anyone teach a toddler to say Boxing Gloves?


After learning the peg box and xylophone, Chelsea takes Jacob to the library to read him the 9 toddler books.  The library in Barnacle Bay doesn't have a children's section.  I might just have to edit that lot.


Birthday time again!  This time its Jacob.  I missed the pictures of him blowing out the candles but I do have one after he spun around and aged up.


Oh Boy another boy in girls hair 😒  Not this again 😧  Oh well lets go fix him.


Here is Jacob after his make over.


Jacob's first wish was to go to the park so I sent him and he already made a friend.  Her name is Daisy (I forget her last name) and the two of them played tag for the rest of the day.


Now that I am all settled with everything including CC I gave Catalina a new makeover.


And Chelsea got one also.


These two still make a cute couple and now that they are all settled in, we should or I should have not miss another picture.

3 comments:

  1. yay. Love the new name for this. :) Adding them needing to be a genie adds a level of difficulty. With the struggle I had getting an heir I don't need to add anything extra. LOL

    Neal has some strong genes. Both Catalina and Jacob look like him. Wonder if Marlon will look more like his mom.

    Yeah, the library in BB doesn't have a children's section. When I had Grace go in my story I had to edit the lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much on the title. It took me a while to come up with it. I know I'm kind of a glutton for punishment as you can see the children born after Catalina aren't perfect genetic heirs. I do wonder how many Catalina will have to have before we get a perfect genetic heir.

      Neal really does have strong genes as all the kids have something from him. Marlon is the only one to pick up anything from Chelsea. However we are going to see another one pretty soon as a certain couple was autonomously using risky woohoo.

      I was kind of upset with the library not having a children's section and I also found out the one in Roaring Heights doesn't have one either. I'm going to have to edit both lots.

      Delete
  2. I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at Xbox Gift Card Generator

    ReplyDelete