Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Immortal Gift-Chapter 3-Moving Day

Welcome back as the Immortal Gift is officially off of hiatus and I hope to be updating this at least once per week along with my other just for fun challenges. The family is moving into their new home which was built for them.  I would like to thank Romagi1 for this beautiful Art Deco house called Decadent Deco. She really did an awesome job on this house and I cannot thank her enough.


Today is snowflake day in Roaring Heights but it also happens to be moving day for the McIntyre Family.  With the addition of baby Ava to the family they needed more space and when this house became available Trevor and Carissa jumped at the chance to buy it.


Carissa gets Ava settled in her new nursery while......


Aiden finds his room and starts playing with his new toys.


Before I knew it Ava's birthday was here.  It shouldn't surprise me as I have the babies set for two days.


Now I invited the whole damn family but only Trevor, Carissa and Aiden showed up to sing Happy Birthday.




Here is our little Ava as a toddler and after her makeover.  She still has the Hamming mouth but she also has her mother in her.


Ryan who missed the birthday song decided to come and read a book at the table while everyone else is eating cake.


I don't know what happened to Caleb but here is Hope.  I think its time for me to give her some new clothes.  Now where are Spencer and Candace?


Why am I not surprised?  I should have looked in all the bedrooms first for them.


One of Trevor's skill challenges is the tutor children in skills and Aiden had a very red social bar so I decided to have him teach logic to Aiden.  I thought this would fill up Aiden's social bar but for some strange reason it doesn't move it at all.  Trevor's social bar was completely green after this but not Aiden's.


Aiden still needed some social badly so I let him show off his badges and chat a bit to his father.


I won't be starting the Wishacy portion of this challenge until the "A" Generation takes over the legacy house and Trevor and Carissa move onto their own little adventure but I'm starting to get used to it.  Aiden had a want to create a radical reparum potion so I sent him to discover a potion.


I guess Trevor's logic lessons paid off because Aiden did discover the potion.


Trevor is still working on his logic skills so he is searching the gallery.  As of now Trevor has discover 18 of the celestial bodies he needs for the skill challenge.  They ask you to name the stars and planets he discovers and I never know what it the world I should name them.  Whatever pops into my head first is what I usually put down.  Here is the list of the celestial bodies Trevor has discovered.




I have no clue as to way I would name a star Vanilla Milk Shake or Scooby Doo. I must have recently watched or thought about Ghostbusters to come up with the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man.  However Mickey Mouse makes sense, if Pluto can be a planet or whatever it is that NASA considers it now why can't Mickey Mouse have a planet named after him.  The next planet might just be named Goofy.


Carissa's skill is gardening but it just turned Spring and her plants are dormant so she gets to teach Ava to talk, to potty,


to walk and


and she read the 9 toddler books to her.  This library in Roaring Heights is just as bad as the one in Barnacle Bay.  No children's area at all so I must edit this one too.


Trevor in his work uniform.  Is this what they wear on the vice squad these days? What planet is he raiding today?  Donald Duck?


I wanted three babies born each generation and now that Ava has all her skills its time for a new one.  In this challenge I will be choosing from all children and possibly holding some heir polls.  The only rule I do have is no vampire heirs.

Usually I would let them autonomously risky woohoo until they become pregnant on their own, but in this case I'm going to force the issue.  I want a human heir for the Alphabetcy/Wishacy part of the challenge but I want Carissa to also be turned to a vampire before she is an adult.  Carissa has 10 days until her birthday so I hit try for baby.  I also want to get the wishacy part of this challenge to start and we can't do that until I have an heir.


And it worked!  She is pregnant with their third child.


Here she is reading a maternity book and already in her maternity clothes.  Pretty soon there will be another baby in this house.


Family Updates:

Ryan got married.  I missed the announcement but here is a picture of his wife:


Virginia Supine.  I haven't played Roaring Height much so I really don't know many of the back stories of the townies.  I'm using this time to get to know them better.  Virginia is Roaring Heights answer to author Virginia Woolf.  She is involved in a same sex relationship with another townie Rita Davis-Welles but Rita is married to Mark Davis-Welles.  This secret relationship mirrors the one in Virginia Woolf's life.  


Virginia wasn't badly dressed for an EA sim so I made very little changes to her.  I really am not a fan of that Roaring 20's hairstyle so I just changed her to a bun which would be appropriate for the time period.  Not that I'm playing the game in a specific time period but due to her backstory I decided to keep her in the Roaring 20's period.  The bun is not a favorite of mine either but I think it looked pretty good on her.  I'll be on a watch for any children from this marriage.  


This is Carissa's youngest brother Devon Kincaid all grown up now and on the exchange.  I see a lot of Spencer in him. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the third baby. Does look like the first two are human correct? I like the update you did to Virginia. The new hair looks good on Hope, so it is time for a clothing up date. Crazy that no one came around to watch them blow out the candles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the next one to be born to as I can't wait to start the Wishacy part. So far I picked out Ashley for a girl and Alex for a boy. The first two kids are human so either one of them can be the heir. I'm waiting to see if it will be a three way race.

      I could have sworn that I changed Hope's clothes when I changed her hair but there she was in the same clothes. I'm not sure what happened with that.

      I was surprised myself that no one came. Erin was in the house too and she didn't come around for the birthday cake. Cal never showed up to the house at all. I have no idea where Caleb or Devon were.

      Delete